Reliable suppliers of Marine Fuel
As the Channel Islands’ leading fuel distributor, we provide quality marine fuels to the highest specifications.
Thanks to our comprehensive and managed supply network we are able to provide premium quality bio free marine fuels at competitive prices in Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney.
We have over 60 years experience of marine fuelling in the Channel Islands and provide diesel directly from our road tankers for bulk deliveries, and diesel and petrol though our network of roadside and marine retail sites.
Why choose Rubis fuels
The RYA advises boat owners to always request bio free marine fuels. Rubis fuels are premium products and bio free to ISO de-minimis giving you the following benefits:
- Higher power output
- Cleaner product and burn with lower particulates in exhaust
- Non-bio to avoid diesel bug or tank and fuel system clogging
- Our Petrol is 95 Unleaded (no ethanol bio content added)
- Our Diesel is ULSD/AGO FAME free (ultra low sulphur diesel, automotive grade fuel oil, no FAME bio content added).
Harbour Supply Ports
We have four ports split between Jersey and Guernsey, providing you with the best access to high quality marine fuel in the Channel Islands. Discounts are available for volume and accounts and you can also use your Rubis Card to pay for fuel. Further information about individual port locations is listed below:
St Sampson's Fuel Pontoon
- 2 miles North of St Peter Port and accessible from half tide up
- Direct wholesale priced ULSD/AGO to leisure vessels
- Summer Marine Fuel Promotion – register for exclusive port discounts and marine fuel updates
- View St Sampson’s infosheet and contact +44 (0) 1481 200 800 or email@example.com for more information