Good news at last…..following on from an extensive lockdown period, both our Jersey and Guernsey offices have now re-opened and we are delighted to announce that we can now offer all of our products and services. We are fully operational and here to help.
In Guernsey we are very much “business as normal” since the lifting of all coronavirus restrictions and we operate the way we always have pre Covid-19.
In Jersey we have changed some working practices to ensure we adhere to current public health guidelines and to prevent close contact to help reduce the risk of transmission.
We are open for business but recommend that you please try to avoid visiting the office if at all possible. You can use our website to order fuel, make payments and find out about all of our products and services. Alternatively you can call us on 01534 709800 or email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any visitors to our Reception are asked to comply with the new social distancing, hygiene and safety restrictions that are now in place. These are clearly shown on signs posted on the doors at Reception.
Lubricants are available from our stores building as before the lockdown.
Jersey Fuel Delivery
Our deliveries are taking place with the following health and safety conditions:
- A safety distance of at least 2m (6ft or 3 steps) is to be observed during delivery operations between our teams and our customers
- Our drivers will be equipped with the appropriate PPE, depending on the delivery requirements i.e. face shield/ masks
- At the time of delivery, we ask you to open all access to the storage in order to avoid any contact between our driver and the surfaces of the equipment and infrastructure
- Our drivers are washing their hands thoroughly between each delivery
- Exceptionally, following delivery, with your agreement, our Drivers will sign the delivery ticket on your behalf
Jersey Renewable & Heating Services
Our engineers and plumbers will be operating to latest Government advice and will be following social distancing guidelines when undertaking all works. Our engineers and plumbers are equipped with the appropriate PPE, depending on the situation we have access to face shields/masks/gloves etc. If you have any concerns with us attending your property, please get in touch and we will best advise how we can assist.
We are already experiencing incredible support from our customers for which we are very grateful.
We thank you for your patience and loyalty.
Updated 17th August 2020